Latest Update:Late Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Foundation Programme, which shall commence in August, 2019.
Qualifying Examination for admission into the programme will hold on a date to be announced later at the Badagry Campus, ASCON Road, Topo at 11:00am.
Late Application Form is Available Online at LASU Website:http://www.lasu.edu.ng/foundation
The CLOSING DATE for the online application form is Monday 30th September, 2019.
Lectures for successful candidates starts immediately.
Lagos State University, LASU Foundation (JUPEB) admission form for 2019/2020 session is now selling. Application fee is N15,000. Deadline is August 14th. Screening holds August 17th. See details below;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Foundation Programme, which shall commence in August, 2019. The Programme shall run for Twelve (12) Calendar months from August 2019 to July 2020. It is an intensive programme to prepare exceptionally brilliant candidates for the JUPEB Examinations and subsequent admission into 200 Level Degree Programmes offered by the Lagos State University and other JUPEB AFFILIATED UNIVERSITIES. The Programme is located at the Lagos State University Foundation Programme Campus, ASCON Road, Topo, Badagry.
2.0: LASU JUPEB AdmissionRequirements
(a) Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit Passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language is required for all candidates who intend to study courses in Medicine/Dentistry/Nursing/Agricultural Science, Science Education, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Engineering, at least a Credit Pass in Mathematics is compulsory. Prospective Applicants are advised to visit the University Website, www.lasu.edu.ng for detailed admission requirements.
(b) Students who meet the admission requirements will be invited for a written qualifying examination.
(c) Successful candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira only [ N25,000.00].
3.0: AVAILABLE COURSES
The available courses are as follows:
1. FACULTY OF ARTS
2. Arabic Studies and French studies
3. Christian Religious Studies
4. Theatre Arts
6. English Language
8. History and International Studies
9. Islamic Studies
10. Yoruba and Communication Arts
1. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
2. Education & Chemistry
3. Education & Yoruba
4. Education & Biology
5. Education & Islamic Studies
6. Education & French
7. Education & Geography
8. Education & History
9. Education & Physics
10. Physical & Health Education
11. Education & English Language
12. Education & Christian Religious Studies
13. Education & Arabic
14. Education & Economics
15. Education & Political Science
16. Education & Guidance and Counselling
17. Education & Mathematics
18. Education & Computer Science
1. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
2. Electronics and Computer Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
4. Civil Engineering
5. Chemical and Polymer Engineering
1. FACULTY OF LAW
2. Common Law
3. Common and Islamic Law
1. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
2. Public Administration
3. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
6. Business Administration
8. Banking and Finance
1. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
2. Geography and Planning
6. Political Science
1. SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
2. Transport Management and Operation
3. Transport Planning and Policy
4. Transport Technology and Infrastructure
1. I . SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
3. Public Relations and Advertising
4. Radio & Television Broadcasting
1. J. COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
2. Medicine and Surgery
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
4.0: Citeria For Transition into 200 Level
At the end of the intensive preparations, candidates will sit for the JUPEB Examinations.
Only successful candidates would be able to transit to 200 Level AND courses shall be allocated based on the level of performance of each students. Also:
1. Successful candidates that will be enrolled in the Degree Programmes at 200 Level must purchase the JAMB Direct Entry Form
2. Students who fail may be allowed to repeat the Programme
3. On admission, if any student voluntary withdraws from the programme, request for refund of School Fee will NOT be entertained.
5.0: How To Apply For LASU Foundation/JUPEB Admission
Applicants are required to visithttp://www.lasu.edu.ng/foundationin order to pay the non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira [N15,000:00] only AND fill the necessary online application form.
TheCLOSING DATEfor the online application forms is Wednesday , 14th August, 2019
6.0: Date For the Qualifying Examination
A Qualifying Examination for admission into the programme will hold on Saturday, 17th August, 2019, 11:00am at the LASU Foundation Programme Campus, ASCON Road, Topo, Badagry.
7.0: Commencement of Lectures
Lectures start on Monday, 2nd September, 2019
8.0: GENERAL INFORMATION
The University has hostel accommodation together with transportation. Allocation of the available spaces would be on first-come-first-serve basis.
We Update Our Social Media Platform With Latest Updates, Don’t Miss Out Join US On FacebookandFor Latest Updates.